Join PJ and spend the day at Camp Kadimah participating in regular camp activities with current campers and staff. Spend the day having a traditional camp meal (grilled cheese!!), doing arts & crafts, sports, song & dance, and so much more. Parents have the opportunity to meet Sarah Atkins, the camp director and learn more about Camp Kadimah.
- Who: Children ages 6-9
- Date: July 30th, 2019
- Time: 10:15am to 2:30pm ADT
- Location: 1681 Barss Corner Rd, Barss Corner NS, B0R 1A0
- Cost: Free, but please register through the JotForm
Want to have the real feel?
- Have your child arrive the night before for a sleepover in a cabin along with current campers!
- contact the director, Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org learn more
- *limited space available