The AJC will be having our 2021 Annual General Meeting on the evening of Wednesday, July 21st, 2021 from 7pm-9pm, via zoom. The agenda for the meeting will be as follows:
- President’s and Executive Director’s Reports
- Camp Kadimah Report
- Atlantic Jewish Foundation Report
- Review of the AJC’s 2020 Audited Financial Statements
- Review of the AJC’s Nominating Committee Report and Election of the New AJC Board
- Approval of NS Registry of Joint Stocks-Mandated Edits to the AJC’s New Bylaws (Approved at the AJC’s September 2020 SGM)
As defined in our bylaws, all Jews 16 years of age or older who are in good standing with (i.e. have made at least a $36.00 individual donation or a $72.00 household donation to) the AJC’s 2020 or 2021 UJA campaign are welcome to attend the AGM. If you are unsure about whether or not you are in good standing, please email Naomi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you via zoom on the 21st!