- Nightly Screenings of “Tel Aviv on Fire” – Jan 13th-18th, 7pm, City Cinema (Charlottetown)
- Chanukah Potluck (PEI) – Dec. 22nd, 3pm, Stratford
- Debra’s Annual Channukah Open House 2019 (PEI) – Dec. 29th, 2pm, Summerside
- Learn Hebrew online with Ilana Clyde: Thursday nights from Sept 26 – Nov 21
- PEIJC High Holy Day Events
Jewish Institutions in Charlottetown
Prince Edward Island Jewish Community (PEIJC)
81 Prince Street
Kosher Food in Charlottetown
- Superstore: University Ave. and Belvedere Ave
- Sobeys supermarket: Some kosher products.
- Bulk Barn:
Some scoop items are also available.
- Ben’s breads:
Multi-grains, Ben’s Holsum hamburger and hot dog buns, are kosher under the supervision of the Kof-K but do not carry a symbol locally.
- kosher wine (red & white)
**There is a baker in charlottetown that makes non-kosher challah** His name is James Davey and his bakery is called “A gift of bread”. He even delivers. He is at the Queen Street Market on Sundays in the summer. (902-314-4028 or Facebook @agbjames)