Various Kosher for Passover foods are available at specific locations across Atlantic Canada. Please contact the specific stores/organizations for more information.
- Scoop & Save, Fredericton, NB – various Passover foods
- Taste of Homeland, Moncton, NB – dry goods, dairy, and meat
- No Frills, West Side, Saint John, NB – dry goods, dairy, and meat
- Sobeys on Queen Street, Halifax, NS – dry goods, dairy, and meat
- Atlantic Superstore on Joseph Howe Dr., Halifax, NS – just dry goods
- Yummy Deli on Dutch Village Rd. – various products
- Eight NSLC stores in the HRM, and six others in NS, carry two fine Kosher for Passover Israeli wines: Yarden’s Hermon Red and Hermon White. In HRM: The Port, Bayers Lake, Joseph Howe Drive, Larry Uteck, Mill Cove, Portland St, Tantallon and Fall River.Outside the HRM: Amherst (S. Albion), Antigonish (Church St), Bridgewater (Dufferin St), New Minas (Commercial St), Sydney River (Keltic Dr), and Yarmouth (Starr’s Rd).
- Temple Sons of Israel, Sydney, NS – Matzah (regular, egg, whole wheat, chocolate), Matzah ball mix, gefilte fish (rolls/jars), potato starch, matzah meal, and cake meal
- Scoop & Save, Fredericton, NB – will send K4P foods on a maritime bus to various locations on PEI
- Chabad of Newfoundland, St. John’s, NL – various Passover foods available