JEWISH COMMUNITY HAVURA AND BETH EL SYNAGOGUE
SUNDAY, MARCH 8 FROM 3:30 PM TO 6:00 PM
ST. DAVID’S PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
98 ELIZABETH AVENUE ST. JOHN’S, NL A1B 1R8 ST. JOHN’S, NL A1B 1R1
It’s almost Purim, the merriest of Jewish holidays. It’s time to read the Megillah, wear costumes, eat, drink, and be merry.
We are asking attendees to bring salads, main courses, desserts and hamantaschen. Please indicate what you will be bringing!
In order to off-set some of the costs we will have a pushka jar, with recommended donations or $10.00 per person or $20 per family.
VERY IMPORTANT: We need your help! ✡
1) Setting up and decorating the room at 2:30 pm.
2) Serving food and clearing plates during the meal.
3) Helping clean up after the party.
RSVP no later than February 28th. Let us know if you are coming, how many children you will bring, what you are contributing to the potluck, and how you can help.
Parking is available in 3 locations:
1) Church parking lot in front of the building.
2) Across the street in front of the automotive supply store.
3) Elizabeth Towers in front of the doctors’ offices. If you are in front of the church, Elizabeth Towers is to your left. There is a driveway between the church and Elizabeth Towers. Drive up that road and there is parking in front of the doctors’ offices. Alternatively, park on the side of the driveway in order to allow traffic to get by.
We look forward to seeing you.