The Shaar’s Chanukah party is on the 29th of December from 5:00-7:30. The event is great for all ages and will include candle lighting, a dairy dinner, music, and kids’ activities.
|Single ticket at the door||$15||$20|
|Advance ticket family||$30||$40|
|Family at the door||$35||$45|
|Children under 3||Free||free|
We need lots of hands to make this event a success. Reach out to Kate Burgess (email@example.com, 902-580-5535) if you can volunteer for any of the jobs below:
- Latke Bake: Sunday December 8th 9-1. We need around 20 people to help make latkes for the party.
- Cooking: Sunday December 29th 1-4. Help cook the fish, prepare salads and other food before the event.
- Servers: Sunday December 29th. Bring family style bowls of food to each of the tables during the event (15-minute commitment)
- Children’s Activity: Sunday December 29th. Take a shift helping with the crafts and games during the event.
- Tickets: Sunday December 29th 4:30-5:30. Help sell tickets and check people into the event.
- Musicians: Sunday December 29th, one rehearsal, time tba. If you play an instrument you can join the Chanukah party ensemble.
- Set up: Sunday December 29th 2:00-4:30. Help to set up the tables and decorations for the party.
- Clean up: Sunday December 29th 7:30-8:30. Help take down decorations and bring dishes into the kitchen.